Metro Eye Center has resumed routine clinic and surgical care. We want our patients to feel comfortable knowing that the clinic is taking steps to improve safety around COVID-19 (coronavirus).
What can I expect during my visit at Metro Eye Center?
For your safety and for the health of others, we ask the following:
1. If you have fever, cough or shortness of breath, please call the clinic as soon as possible.
2. Please bring a face mask that covers your mouth and nose. Please do not remove your mask during your visit.
3. Limit the number of visitors coming with you to the appointment.
What steps is Metro Eye Center taking to improve safety?
1. We follow Texas Medical Association recommendations regarding coronavirus safety precautions.
2. Non-contact thermometers will be used to check your temperature.
3. Exam rooms and diagnostic equipment are disinfected after each visit.
4. The schedule has been adjusted to reduce crowding and time spent in the waiting area.
5. Doctors and staff wear face masks and other personal protective equipment when necessary.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. And please stay safe!